CONTACT US:

469 Medical Drive Suite 200 Bountiful, Utah (801) 292-5812

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Smile Makeover

Our Latest Smile Makeover!







Victoria's front 4 incisors were restored with porcelain crowns (Ceramist - Andrew Marx, Lynx Dental Lab, www.lynxdentallab.com)

Patient Testimonial: I have had a fear of the dentist since I was a young girl, it has been difficult to find the courage  to get myself to the dentist. For years I have had discoloring from a composite build up on my two front teeth, which left me not wanting to smile much and constantly covering my mouth.Last summer I met Jordan and Elena Davis, I soon discovered that Jordan was a dentist, I made the decision to go see him at his clinic because he was approachable and a genuine person, it was time to go in to the dentist after far too many years. Yes, I was scared but Dr Davis was friendly and very understanding. On my first visit of a consultation and cleaning I felt very well cared for and knew that  I had made the right choice and that I would receive the right kind of care professionally and emotionally. I then proceeded to have four of my front teeth fixed which was a huge relief, I have never been so looked after and been so pleased with an outcome. My teeth look and feel like my own but better and I now smile a lot, I have stopped covering my mouth and have more confidence as I don't have to worry if people are looking at my flawed teeth.  I no longer have anxiety when I go to the dentist. Not only do you receive exceptional treatment and expertise from Dr Davis but he also has exceptional staff members that give you great care. I would recommend Davis dental to anyone looking for a quality dental care. - Victoria White. Bountiful, Utah 

Video: The importance of a Smile

from the American Dental Association   



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is very impressive. Great job.
    They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete