CONTACT US:

469 Medical Drive Suite 200 Bountiful, Utah (801) 292-5812

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DAVIS DENTAL ON FACEBOOK




 FOLLOW US: https://www.facebook.com/davisdentalutah

Recent Posts by Others on Davis Dental:

Neelma SiddiquiDr Davis is professional and courteous. I would blindly trust him with all my dental needs. You're the best Dr Davis!1 · April 6 at 9:59am


  • Shawn CareyI enjoy the great dental care given at Davis Dental, I just can't seem to stay away!11 · April 4 at 12:11am



  • Leonard McGeeGreat job by your staff on my cleaning the other day! Tandem was very pleasant, very efficient and very painless. It was great the way she talked through every part of the procedure with me so that I understood what was happening.31 · March 28 at 10:58pm



  • Cyrus GolkarI wish you were in Silicon Valley area, so that I would have the pleasure of receiving your great dental services.21 · March 27 at 12:43am








No comments:

Post a Comment